Notes from Joel Osteen's Your Best Life Now



Learn to see yourself as God sees you - as a winner, an overcomer, as "well able." God wants you to accomplish great things in life, and He's put incredible potential, gifts, and talents within you to enable you to do so. Start stepping out in faith and acting on the desires that He's placed in your heart.

Beware of associating with or adopting the attitudes of people, who, through their negative outlook and lack of self-esteem, will rob you of the greatness that God has for you

Joel Osteen's accompanying Prayer: 

I acknowledge my weakness, Father, knowing that as I trust You to work in and through me, You make me strong. You make me adequate despite my insecurities; You provide the power to accomplish all that You ask me to do.

I just love that and I wanted to share. Have a blessed day!!




1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Such inspiring words - a real pick me up on a busy day :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete