Positive Daily Affirmations for Health and Fitness



I am perfectly healthy in body, mind and spirit.
I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
I choose fruits and vegetables over salty, sugary high fat foods every time. 
I am healthy and happy.
I am well, I am whole, and I am strong and healthy. 
I exchange high fat foods for high energy foods and all excess fat is now being removed from me. 
I love my body and take good care of it by eating correctly and exercising daily.
I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.
Every day, in every way, I am becoming better and better.

 * Set this page to your home page. Start your day repeating these affirmations everyday until it becomes natural to you.; one week, a month, or even a year if that what it takes to help them stick and become a part of your daily life.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment